Thursday, June 19, 2008

Vacation 2008

I'm nearing the end of my vacation this summer. My wife has been calling it a "stay-cation", since we chose to stay in town. I do miss getting away from the city, but we had a good time doing things right here in the metro.

We also found out this week that Kitty has been accepted to school this fall, something we were pretty sure would happen, but now know for sure. This was actually the primary reason for staying home rather than renting a cabin this year.

I've placed a bunch of photos from my Vacation 2008 on Picasaweb, shown as thumbnails above. One of the pictures has a bald eagle eating a fish on a fallen tree - but you'd never know it looking at the thumbnail.

There is also a map of my vacation photos as well.

Where did we go?

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Lebanon Hills... that looks familiar! Did you see me walking the dog there?

Cindy said...

Love the way you tied the map into your photos to show locations. The eagle was awesome!