Monday, February 11, 2008

A favorite pic (Thing #5)

At my workplace, they've asked the entire technology group to look at "web 2.0", and try some of the features that are being built into web sites and web browsers. This week's lesson was to find a favorite pic.

After looking at my favorite spot for photos - Wikimedia Commons - I decided to choose one of the ones I took instead. I was just too overwhelmed with great pics!

The picture above is of a hidden lake north of Bemidjigamog (or just "Bemidji") in the State Park. There was a trail that lead from the campground through a "bog walk" - a boardwalk allowing visitors to walk into the bog without destroying it. Through the bog, and through thick woods, you come out at this small hidden lake - perfectly quiet and tranquil.

Pitcher Plants in the bog!

No comments: